CERTIFICATE COURSE: WELDING AND FABRICATION
This course introduces basic skills required to effectively function in a manufacturing environments. It will also include class studies and lab work.
Upon completion of the course, learners should be able to:
- Understand both traditional and modern welding processes and technologies
- Explain principles of fabrication and process integration.
- Apply knowledge of industrial safety standards to both field and factory environments.
- Demonstrate knowledge in welding, welding automation, principles of fabrication, and process integration
- Design welding systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs broadly defined engineering problems, appropriate to welding discipline.
- Function effectively as a team member as well as a leader on technical teams
- Mill wright
- Sheet metal mechanic
- Sheet metal layout industry