CERTIFICATE COURSE: WAREHOUSING AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Learners will be taught on some of the skills required to be a successful warehouse management professional in logistics and supply chain in the areas such as warehouse management principle, important warehouse processes and common trends in logistics and supply chain management.
Upon completion of the course, learners should be able to:
- Recognize trends and modern practices in supply chain and logistics management
- Explain forecasting and inventory optimization techniques
- Appraise item categories and formulate appropriate sourcing strategies
- Describe the role and objective of transportation management in logistics
- Analyze value adding warehousing techniques
- Understand fundamental supply chain management concepts.
- Apply knowledge to evaluate and manage an effective supply chain.
- Understand the foundational role of logistics as it relates to transportation and warehousing
- Analyze and improve supply chain processes.
- Customer Service Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Production Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Warehousing Operations Manager