CERTIFICATE COURSE: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
This course focuses on the activities related to project planning and management. Learners will be engaged in practical laboratory.
Upon completion of the course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss project management tools and techniques
- Identify project management terminology
- Explain appropriate methods to initiate, plan, execute, control and close projects
- Discuss management philosophy and core processes.
Learners will be able to understand and implement simple tools and techniques of the main project management areas composed of: project integration management, project scope management, project time management, project costs management, project HR management, project risk management, project communication management and project procurement management.
- Project manager
- Software Developer.
- Healthcare manager.
- Information Technology expert.
Entry RequirementsThe following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Holders of OND/HND/B.Sc./B.A./B.Ed./B.Tech. or its equivalent are eligible to apply
- Mature Candidates with more than Two (2) years related experience