CERTIFICATE COURSE: EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
This course examines school oversight, effective teacher training and the overall dynamics of administering an educational institution.
Upon completion of the course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss basic principles of educational management
- Explain art, science or profession of teaching
- Understand pedagogical development in fields of teaching
- Understand and apply the principles of management strategy in an educational environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in education.
- Analyze problem-solving techniques specific to education.
- Manage one's own personal development and growth.
- Develop skills and abilities for effective class room management.
- Para educator, admission counselor, financial aid coordinator, college adviser, preschool director, fundraising manager, athletic director, management analyst etc.
Entry RequirementsThe following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Holders of OND/HND/B.Sc./B.A./B.Ed./B.Tech. or its equivalent are eligible to apply
- Mature Candidates with more than Two (2) years related experience