CERTIFICATE COURSE: DATA SCIENCE
The course will explore lectures, problem solving workshop and supervised computer laboratory sessions.
Upon completion of the course, learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate systematic knowledge and understanding of core topics in data science
- Identify or explain how to design computer systems for the storage, organization, retrieval and processing of different types of information
- Discuss data science models, methods and algorithms Learning Outcomes
- Learners will develop relevant programming abilities.
- Learners will demonstrate proficiency with statistical analysis of data.
- Learners will develop the ability to build and assess data-based models.
- Learners will execute statistical analyses with professional statistical software.
- Learners will demonstrate skill in data management.
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Infrastructure Architect
- Applications Architect
- Data Administrator
Entry RequirementsThe following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Holders of OND/HND/B.Sc./B.A./B.Ed./B.Tech. or its equivalent are eligible to apply
- Mature Candidates with more than Two (2) years related experience